Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Drop of Sunshine

(Siren's Jacket, Joe Fresh Sweater, Gifted Silk Scarf, Style & Co Pants, Aldo Purse)

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to another gorgeous day yesterday. I dread rain so much, but that was such a treat. I had to work yesterday so I quickly threw on some clothes and rushed out the door. So, this is what I ended up wearing to go to work.


After I got home, I just knew I'd regret it if I didn't take advantage of the sunshine, so my mum and I decided to go for a drive around our little town. We went to the boating docks, which happens to be one of my favourite places in our area. It's always so serene and peaceful there, but boy was it cold! We then walked around and found a nice little spot to take a few pictures, uninterrupted. It's always so weird when people gwak at you haha.


In any case, the point of our outing was to enjoy the bit of sunshine that we had. As I've said before, days like yesterday are precious, so I'm glad that we took advantage of the good weather despite it being so nippy.
Anyway, thought I'd share a quick post, even though it was a bit pointless, but I must admit that I really do enjoy blogging =). Well, I hope everyone had a great day, and always, thanks for reading!
<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment