Wednesday 29 February 2012

In her shoes

(Joe Sweater, Jessica Simpson Jeggings, Bryan's Scarf, AE Jacket)
I have a huge midterm tomorrow, and I feel like I'm completely screwed because I haven't been able to focus on studying AT ALL. I somehow always seem to find myself in this situation, and then I kick myself later on. Oops. So, I was being a bad student and skipped class today to get my stuff in order. I only hope I don't regret it later on =_=
Anyway, my mum and I went out on a spotaneous shopping trip yesterday. What I really needed to get done was some boring bank work and buy some running shoes and sweatpants to wear to the gym. I'm a huge noob when it comes to exercising, and I'm really quite terrified to step foot in that huge gym with all of those gym pros, but I think I should just suck it up and do this for myself. I'm just way too lazy when it comes to physical exercise, and it's high time I get myself in shape and boost my stamina. 
Well, obviously when I was looking around for running shoes, I got distracted and started shopping around for other stuff as well. I ended up finding these super cute shoes in some random Chinese store in one of our local malls, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price, so I really couldn't resist. I'm extremely indecisive, which meant that choosing between the two colours was next to impossible, so I ended up grabbing both. In total, I spent 11 bucks! I can't wait for it to stop being so cold so that I can wear them whenever I please. For now, I'll stick to boots, thank you very much.



I hope I didn't bore you all to death with my pointless jargon, but I was quite excited to share my new purchase with you. Anyway, I need to stop procrastinating and go back to studying. Zombie day here I come.
Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment