Monday 27 February 2012

Here comes the sun



(Forever 21 Jeans, Aldo Boots American Eagle Jacket, Ardene Scarf)

Today was just simply gorgeous as the sun finally graced us with its presence. We've had some really terrible weather here in Vancouver these past few weeks, so days like today are precious. I decided to cart my bulky camera to class, and in between my tutorial and lecture, I dragged my classmates with me to Canada Place just to get a glimpse of what the view would be like. Since I'm obsessed with our mountains, I absolutely had to take these pictures. I somehow always manage to look like such a baby in pictures, but my awesome friend Maya was sweet enough to take a few pictures of me, so I decided I'd put these up. (Thanks Maya!)


I love walking around here on a nice day. Today was a little chilly, but it was so worth the view. 


And just for fun, here are a couple of shots of my brunch before I left home today. I quickly whipped up my "world famous" (haha) omelette sandwich, which is oh so easy to make. In case anyone is wondering, all I have in there is cilantro (which I use when I run out of parsley), green chillies, roasted red peppers and garlic seasoning from Club House, and pepper jack cheese. It's really quick to make and really yummy... well at least I think so.



Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and as always, thank you for reading!

1 comment: